The world of marketing has changed much and yet, the mindset of humans hasn’t shifted ‘online only’ as much as we might think and, it’ll take years. As a result, combining ONLINE and OFFLINE touchpoints is the most effective means to reach and engage your most vital targets, at least for those at the top of the sales pipeline, for both retention and acquisition.
- In the meantime, adept marketers are using multi- or omni-channel to reach their targets.
- And many in fact, are using cover wraps to reach and engage even their most difficult targets.
- Except for some cases, a blended touchpoint strategy always yields the biggest results.
- To start, there are many targets who are near-impossible to reach via online platforms.
- And, even if you ‘reach’ them, they are not very responsive (if at all) – all touchpoints aren’t equal.
In a recent side-by-side test of our cover wrap platforms vs. online-only channels, a long-time F500® client measured their results – i.e. sales team interaction via multiple CTA options.
- Without question, our cover wrap (i.e. offline touchpoint sequencing) vs. their online-only channels delivered beyond the expectations.
- Their results are shared below and, it was only exceptional news for them. They were very impressed and, the sales team loved it.
After considering cutting their online channels (for this target), we encouraged them to keep the online active, for many reasons – the COMBO will always produce the best results.
Why not? … it’s already built and frankly, the combination then provides the multi-touch of BOTH online and offline working together, in tandem. That’ll engage more targets, right?
- Yes, of course. So no, don’t cut the online, just because the offline platform delivered such astonishing results.
- This F500® client was targeting a very high level CXO (c-suite) enterprise prospecting audience – very difficult.
- They put their messaging on sequenced covers of Forbes® magazine and, literally put the vehicle in their hand.
They were having huge difficulties reaching this target and, having used our platforms, they engaged a platform to test the results.
And here’s what they got in return …
So, they continued both online and offline, fortifying their TANGIBLE offline touchpoints and, driving vital sales with their most important prospects.
They’re now looking at doing the same sequencing with the retention targets as well, which will produce an even better result.
That’s just a few of the many reasons to consider our cover wraps for your offline targeting and, remember, your sales force will thank you. It works.
NOTE: Most people are very unfamiliar with the technology and targeting behind cover wraps and, most won’t read all the reasons.
So, let’s chat and, based on your target, we’ll share our 30+ years’ experience …
a) what works, b) why it works and, c) how you can use it smartest.
When you have questions or want to take a look, email us at email@example.com,
or visit our WEBSITE with dozens of examples. We also share basic platforms, options & rates.
And yes, CUTTING THROUGH THE CLUTTER of online overwhelm is 90% of the battle today. This is an enormous challenge facing marketing and sales today, no matter company size.
And especially if you have marketing and sales objectives to:
- better support your marketing and sales teams,
- reach and effectively engage your most vital targets,
- rise above your rigorous and brutal competition and,
- deliver exceptional messaging for your company.
We’d love to share specific ideas and recommendations regarding how it’s done, for …
We look forward to it and, if your target isn’t a fit, we’ll let you know that too.
We offer 400+ content partners, so ask for options and we’ll suggest the best fit for your targets.
#coverwrap #magazine #pointofcare #pharma #affluent #directmarketing #outofhome #directmail
#paulkostial #audienceinnovation #b2b #b2c #retail #placebased #geodemo #locationbased #sales